Caring for your Coastal Nine jewelry
Congratulations on your new jewelry! While our jewelry is fairly low-maintenance and meant to be worn every day, we want you to be able to enjoy your jewelry for generations. So here are a few tips to keep them looking their best.
Wearing Coastal Nine Jewelry
While we know how special your jewelry is to you there are some activities you should remove your jewelry for.
- Handling chemicals
- Swimming in chlorinated pools
- Workouts (rings tend not to enjoy lifting weighs)
- Showering or sleeping
- Hairspray and perfume application
Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Silver tarnishes naturally and the best way to keep it at bay is to wear your silver jewelry frequently. If tarnish occurs the easiest way to get rid of it is with a jewelry polishing cloth such as this one.
- Most metals can be cleaned by soaking them in water with a mild dish soap like Dawn. For an extra clean you can gently scrub them with a soft bristle toothbrush or cotton rag. When cleaning pearls be extra careful as they can scratch easily. Use a clean, new makeup brush and warm soapy water to gently clean them. Be sure to rinse when done to remove soapy water.